Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Turbulence Training Success Story of the Month - March 2009

Jeremy Dubay lost 8 pounds in only 3 weeks with Turbulence Training...but he's gained a 1-year Platinum Membership to www.TTmembers.com because he is the March 2009 Success Story of the Month!

Here's Jeremy's story...of frustration and skepticism that turned to amazement!

***************
"I've struggled with my weight for years.  I have fluctuated from a low of 175 to a high of 239.  I was looking for a program that told me exactly what to do.  I am by no means an expert and the amount of advice out there is overwhelming.  

Then I found Turbulence Training.  It seemed so easy to follow, and I was unsure that the exercises would truly challenge me, but it was laid out there and I wanted to give it a chance.

BOY!!  Was I surprised.  Even though I've been doing the program for 3 weeks, I am challenged every workout, and there are so many workouts in the program that Craig provides, I will never get bored.  This is the first program where I get excited knowing I will get results.  

Anyone can do these programs.  There are programs designed for those that workout at a gym, at home, those who travel a lot, those who do not own weights or cardio equipment.  IT'S AWESOME!

There's also the support of www.ttmembers.com.  Craig is online many times per day offering advice and answering questions.  There are also other TT
members that are there for support and guidance.

So far I've lost 8 lbs in less than 3 weeks, but I know that I'm also gaining muscle so I've definitely lost more fat than that.

I am grateful for the program Craig has created and am excited that I can try something new every month, knowing I will probably never do the same
program twice."
Jeremy Dubay

Click here for a risk-free trial offer of Turbulence Training

No comments: