Saturday, April 25, 2009

Best Total Body Workouts

This is the total body workout you've been waiting for...
 
Turbulence Training AAA Abs
 
You'll get this workout and all these secrets in this week's fat burning guide...
 
- 3 simple things you must do to lose fat
- The INSANE fat burning Tri-Set from Workout A of TT AAA Abs!
- A picture of the unique ab exercise, the DB Renegade Row
- Bodyweight interval training video
- The truth about women and hunger...
- A surprisingly effective oblique exercise
- 7 foods I've added to my diet
 
 
You're going to love this program,
 
Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS

PS - The full TT AAA Abs program is available...

=> Click here to get your copy of TT AAA Abs before the end of April

"I just wanted to say that I do think AAA is one of my favorite TT workouts also. It is very different from the "usual" TT workouts. Thanks Craig, for keeping it fun!"
Tabitha Bynum, TT Member

No comments: