Thursday, April 02, 2009

How to Lower High Blood Pressure

I've received a lot of emails asking for help to lower high blood pressure and fighting off diabetes with Turbulence Training.

If you have high blood pressure, it's NOT your fault. You've either been tricked into eating the wrong foods, lured into smoking, pressured into drinking too much, or you just have bad genetics (more details below).

So I've put together 2 pieces of important info for you today.

First, a success story...

"In the summer of 2000, I weighed 285 lbs. I was a heavy smoker, beer drinker, and fried food eater.

But thanks to you and TT, I have more endurance, strength, and flexibility than I ever have in my life.  

In fact, I have medical proof!

In the fall of 2007, I was diagnosed with high blood pressure and was put on prescription medication. This was the last straw.

Just a couple of months later I found Turbulence Training, and I've been using it ever since. By combining bodyweight exercises and intervals, I dropped more weight.  

I haven't taken the blood pressure medication in almost a year now, and my blood pressure was in the normal range when I went for my physical this month! All of my vitals and lab work came back normal, and I was literally given a clean bill of health.
Thanks Craig for everything!"
Derek Murphy

************
But did you know...

Over 1/3 of Americans suffer from high blood pressure, although the scary thing is MOST people don't even know they have it!

What could put you at risk for having high blood pressure?

1) Genetics: If your parents have high blood pressure, you are more likely to have it as well.

2) Race: For some reason, African Americans are more likely than Caucasians to have high blood pressure.

3) Gender: Men are more likely to have high blood pressure.

4) Age: As you get older, your risk increases.

5) Salt: Too much will increase your blood pressure.

6) Obesity: Being overweight is a huge risk factor.

7) Smoking

8] Diabetes

9) Alcohol

10) Inactivity

If you have high blood pressure, it's a sign your body is suffering, and if you want to turn your health around, you need to TAKE ACTION!

And if you let this problem go on, diabetes, heart disease, and even cancer could come next!

I truly believe we can improve our lives with natural health cures.

And in addition to the Turbulence Training lifestyle of diet and exercise, there are many "natural health secrets" that can fight
high blood pressure.

In fact, I spent last Saturday afternoon at my mom's kitchen table with Bally the Dog by my feet reading all about the natural cures for both high blood pressure and diabetes in reports from my friend, Joe Barton.

The info will be a huge relief to anyone worried about their blood pressure and the serious health problems that go along with it.

So click here to discover how to avoid having a heart attack from high blood pressure (WITHOUT drugs!):

=> http://snipurl.com/LifeSavingReport

Helping you improve your health,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS

P.S. I highly recommend that you use the High Blood Pressure Remedy Report...

...as your guide to avoiding sudden heart attacks or chronic heart disease.

Receive instant access to this information right now. . .

=> http://snipurl.com/LifeSavingReport

Please take care of your health today!

No comments: