Friday, July 07, 2006

Turbulence Training Workout Routines for Fat Loss

Turbulence Training Workout Routines for Fat Loss

You will now be able to read all of your daily Turbulence Training fat loss newsletters on the Turbulence Training blog. Plenty of workout routines for fat loss. My name is Craig Ballantyne, and I'm a fat loss expert.

I'm a strength and conditioning coach and fat loss writer in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. You may have read my fat loss articles in Men's Health, Men's Fitness, Oxygen, and Muscle & Fitness Hers magazines.

I'm posting fat loss tips everyday...in addition to my Turbulence Training for Fat Loss workouts.


More to come...

CB

P.S. Don't forget to shoot over to Turbulence Training for Fat Loss to pick up your free report, "The Dark Side of Cardio".




workout routines

1 comment:

Craig Ballantyne, CTT, Certified Turbulence Trainer said...

Thank you Jess & Rob. I appreciate the feedback. Keep up the great work.

cb