Sunday, July 30, 2006

7-Day Guide: Truth about diet soda

Are the rumors about diet soda true? Read on...in your 7-day guide to success...

Monday
TT workout. It's Monday, and your beat from the first day back at work, and you have a lot of stuff on the go this week, and perhaps even a vacation you have to plan for next week. So just focus on the basics today. Do each exercise in the first superset 5 times instead of 3. Do 6-8 reps per set. Do 3 intervals, and get on home to better things.

Tuesday
30 minutes of activity. I've talked a lot recently about getting the right brand of fish oils, and I've gotten it on good authority that the Omega line from Greens+ is a reputable brand. I picked up some Omega-Joy (a more concentrated product, which means I need to take fewer capsules).

Wednesday
TT workout. Just a reminder to review your gym clothes and shoes to see if you need new attire. If you run, make sure that you are running with proper footwear. Change them frequently, after every 350 miles of running.

Thursday
30 minutes of activity. If you have an I-pod and listen to it while training, download an episode of from www.thefitcast.com to listen to and learn from.

Friday
TT workout. Then de-stress. Rent a funny movie or record your favorite, funniest TV shows during the week and watch them on Friday night. Chances are, you need to laugh more. It's good for you.

Saturday
30 minutes of activity, check in with your social support group. But at your meeting, avoid the diet soda. To learn why you should avoid this, check out Adam Campbell's story here:
Why Adam Gave Up Diet Soda - and you should too!

Sunday
Plan, shop, and prepare.

If anyone knows of any good cookbooks, aside from Gourmet Nutrition by John Berardi & John Williams, please let me know so that I can pass this info on to others.

Eat, drink and be healthy,

CB

P.S. TT Members get more
If you want more TT workouts, TT for Women, TT for athletes, or even more TT for Mass, as well as my other female specific e-books, make sure you check out the TT Membership area here.

Previous customers get $100 off the regular price.

"I want to thank you for your unrelenting email messages highlighting the importance of training smart, eating well and working towards a purpose. After buying one of your products, then another, and finally wising up and becoming a TT Member, I have never felt better or leaner. I never had the gains I've obtained using your workout programs by doing the typical gym routine. I'm more in tune to my body than ever before. I've always been on the "leaner" side, but now realize that I was just a "skinny fat" person. My lbm was much higher than what it should have been given that I was not really heavy. In the past year, I have dropped 10 pounds, but more importantly, I have gone from around 22% lbm to close to 18% lbm - all at the age of 46. I attended my son's graduation from Texas A&M a couple of weeks ago. I was blown away when I was asked by a young gentleman if I was my son's sister. When I told him I was his mother, the look on his face was priceless. Anyone can better their physique and health by committing to your fantastic workout programs and cleaning up poor eating habits. I highly recommend to anyone to try one of your workout programs and becoming a TT Member. Membership has perks - access to everything you've ever created. What a goldmine!"
Dawn Carter

No comments: