Friday, June 03, 2011

Weekend Fitness Roundup

Finished up my last workout on this current 4-week program. All lifts went up, but only a little. I'm working on a new personal 4-week program this weekend and will be reading "5-3-1 for Powerlifting" by Jim Wendler for guidance.

Today's Training Resource:

A nice challenge from Roman Fitness Systems for your weekend...let me know how you do with it. Tarrrrrr...

=> Romanz Bodyweight 500 Challenge  

And my new favorite gadget at the gym is this little travel roller - I'll often use it instead of the big foam roller.

=> Fitter1 Travel Roller  

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:
"It is really not how much you can get out of life that matters; it is how much you can put into it that counts. What will you contribute to life today?" -Bill Phillips

Today's Independence Tip:
Also ordered 2 books by Marshall Goldsmith..."What Got You Here Won't Get You There" and "Mojo". And I also posted a quick note about why I rented the Justin Bieber movie and 5 reasons why I use Clickbank:

=> Bieber and Clickbank

Have a great workout,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS, CTT
TT Fat Loss Workouts

PS - If you just...

...keep going from 'thing to thing to thing' & never learning anything from it, you're just going to keep making the same mistakes.

No comments: