Monday, June 27, 2011

The Rules I Follow in Life

Before we get to the training information, I want to share an important post I wrote for another one of
my businesses.

It's called:

The 12 rules I live by

=> http://www.internetindependence.com/rules-i-live-by

Sticking with that mindset, this week I want you to:

1) Schedule ruthlessly.
2) Focus on your unique ability.
3) Get stuff done. Implement.
4) Take action.
5) Identify what you really want to accomplish and what you need to do to get there

My workout today was a personal best deadlift session. But I feel like Phil Hartman from the all-drug
Olympics SNL skit from back in '88. If you're in the USA, you can relive that here...for the rest of us,
we're left with our imaginamemories

=> http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/update-all-drug-olympics/1198068/

Today's Training Resource:

We have 4 more metabolic finishers here (bodyweight and kettlebell), courtesy of Certified Turbulence
Trainer, Mike Whitfield

=> http://www.ttfatloss.com/bodyweight-exercise/bodyweight-finisher/

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:
The mistakes of your past are not who you are now. No matter what you've done in your life you have
a second chance that starts today. It is your time to choose who you will be and who you will
become, for the rest of your life. You are certainly not too old to add value to the world, to give,
create or inspire. If you need to, let the past go and start fresh, right here, right now.

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Certified Turbulence Trainer

No comments: