Wednesday, June 22, 2011

7 exercise bodyweight workout

So Tuesday was the longest day of the year here in Toronto, and it was beautiful. I did some hill sprints in the morning and then put an old friend through a bodyweight workout in the park at night.

I had her do a modified hybrid version of Workouts A & B from my new TT Gauntlet II program that you get with the ShapeShifter Body Redesign program.

When you combine the unique ShapeShifter-style exercises with the TT metabolic resistance set-up, you get the absolute best bodyweight workout combination.

Here's what I did to my friend last night.

OOOPS...

I mean here's the workout I helped my friend with last night :)

After a bodyweight warm-up (from the Gauntlet manual), she did:

1) Chin-up with Knee-up on TRX (3 reps)
2) Screw Press (5 reps per side)
3) Bulgarian Split Squat (12 reps per side)
4) TRX Row (8 reps)
5) Breakdancer (6 reps per side)
6) Single Bound Squat with assistance (8 reps per side)
7) Extended Push-up Position Plank (20 seconds)

3 rounds. No rest between exercises. 45 seconds between rounds.

I even made her run three hill sprints after. (But I didn't make her do the 'infamous' Kong exercise - you'll love it though...it's the first and last exercise in Workout A in the TT Gauntlet II program.)

And I heard from her yesterday and she says her butt feels "tighter already" - and her abs too.

But just like the "Old Man Warm-Up", her workout doesn't discriminate against gender. I challenge any guy to do that and tell me it was easy...because it's not.

It's the perfect plan for the park, the gym, or your home.

=> http://BodyRedesignSolution.com

And then I'll send you your bonus TT Gauntlet II workout (that you can't order anywhere else - sorry).

Burn fat and build muscle with bodyweight workouts,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS

BTW - Thursday is your LAST CHANCE to get...

...the TT Gauntlet II bonus workout and the ShapeShifter Body Redesign manual at the 51% off sale price.

=> http://BodyRedesignSolution.com

And then email us for your TT Gauntlet II bonus. Use this email address:

=> TurbulenceTrainingHelp@gmail.com

PPS - You have our "locked in the dungeon" 100%...

...money back guarantee.

If you don't love these workouts, just let us know, and you'll get a full refund, plus Bally the Wizard Dog assures you that Adam Steer and Ryan Murdock, the ShapeShifter
Bodyweight Coaches, will be locked in a dungeonfor all of eternity.

That's how confident Adam and Ryan are that you'll love their bodyweight body redesign workouts, AND how you'll be able to lose fat and gain muscle without equipment.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Hill sprints are an awesome workout. I'm surprised more people aren't hitting the hills.