Monday, June 13, 2011

Taking Monday Off

I don't know why, but I really dislike not working out on Mondays. However, because of my travel
schedule and the workouts I did on the weekend, today is going to be an off day for me.

I'll just be doing my "old man stretching/yoga/bodyweight mobilty" routine that takes about 20
minutes, plus I'll be walking through Central Park in the morning and then walking around Del Ray
Beach, Florida in the evening. I'm all over the place this week.

Off to the airport soon.

Today's Turbulence Training Resource:

A famous blog post I did on "How to burn 1000 calories" - and how to workout in a hotel room
(neither of which I'm doing today)

=> http://www.ttfatloss.com/bodyweight-exercise/1000-calories/

And I also wanted to share this feedback from the Turbulence Training Facebook page:

"Dropped a few pounds of fat the last 3 weeks doing TT workouts in combination with XFLD....My
final Week, 4 of MRT starts tomorrow!! Thanks for the endless advice and encouragement through FB
and emails, Craig. Couldn't have done it without you." - Laura Moss

Very cool. If you want to try the TT Metabolic Resistance Training (MRT) workouts that Laura used,
you can grab them here:

=> http://www.turbulencetraining.com/metabolicresistancetraining/

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:
‎"Nothing wins more often than superior preparation. Genius is usually preparation." – Kekich
73….Plan 2 solutions for every obstacle in your life. Do not let others get in your way. OWN the day.

Today's Independence Tip:
"Anything worth being good at, is worth being bad at, until you get good"- Jonathan Sprinkles.....Stick
with it. Make more time to work on your unique ability. Delegate the small tasks as much as you can
and as soon as you are able. Keep working at this every day. It will get better and easier as time goes
by.

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Certified Turbulence Trainer

1 comment:

MG (moneygardener) said...

Craig, Next time you are in Stratford stop in at Anytime Fitness again and we can chat.

Thanks,
Keith