Friday, June 17, 2011

Please do this

Watched a 45-year old guy do a terrible workout today...bad form, etc. I offered my help but he
didn't want it. Please, please, please, I beg of you, if you don't know what you are doing, please hire a
personal trainer who can help you. If money is tight, stop buying my programs, stop buying
supplements, etc. and save up for at least one session with a great trainer. Please

To find a great trainer, simply ask. Ask your friends, your gym, or the great people like Alwyn
Cosgrove, Roman Fitness Systems, Jason Ferruggia, and myself know hundreds of great trainers all
over the world. We can find you someone. So please, if you need help, if you're intimidated, get a
personal trainer in person. You rock. Have a great weekend.

Today's Training Resource:

Turbulence Training in Spanish. Seriously. We've had this translated for a while. Check it out here:

=> http://www.facebook.com/turbulento

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:
Practice what you preach. "A good example is the best sermon." - Ben Franklin.....Great for bosses,
trainers, and parents.

And today's Independence Tip:
"I cannot fail. I can only get results." – Ted Nicholas....So don't be afraid to try something new...I'm
doing this almost every day. You win some, you lose some, but you always learn a LOT.

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Certified Turbulence Trainer

PS - Good to be back in Toronto after a longer than expected trip...

...and back to my normal schedule outlined here in this essay

=> http://www.internetindependence.com/time-management-checklist

No comments: