Saturday, June 11, 2011

Saturday in NYC

Spending the weekend in New York City. Met up with John Romaniello yesterday, where I convinced him
to do a superhero workout. I also had a few other business meetings (non-fitness related).

Last night at dinner, I had a conversation about nutrition and exercise with a few people, and one gent
asked me how I got my abs...essentially, here's what I told them

=> http://www.ttfatloss.com/abdominal-exercises/how-i-got-my-abs/

The version I gave them was a little shorter, but still, it's good for you to know the whole story.

Todays' kick butt mindset tip:
"Know where you're going. Create a personal vision or mission statement." – Frank McKinney

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS, CTT

1 comment:

Fat Burning Cardio said...

Great to hear that you actually get to live a life outside of always helping others. I admit what got me to get TT for myself was seeing your abs. I could care how short the workouts were I just wanted a six pack. Thanks!

-Thomas