Saturday, June 25, 2011

Two crazy ab workout stories

This just in from Certified Turbulence Trainer, Daniel Woodrum:

"Craig, just when you think you've seen it all something else tops it. I am up in Illinois for the week and have been working out at a Golds Gym. I saw a trainer have his client doing weighted crunches to the point of failure. The trainer was yelling at this poor guy and telling him to "suck it up".

Meanwhile, I was beside him doing my spiderman planks and stability ball rollouts. Between the guys 10th set of crunches, the client asked the trainer what I was working. I overheard the trainer saying I was not stimulating my abs enough and would not achieve six pack abs with those exercises.

I finished my plank/rollouts and purposely lifted my shirt up "to wipe the sweat off my face" to show this naive trainer my abs from these "sissy abdominal exercises".

The trainer's facial expression was priceless.

Thanks for sharing your gym stories with us. I just wish more people could realize the great benefits from the TT program. I'll continue to spread the word and represent TT proudly!"
- Daniel Woodrum, Certified Turbulence Trainer

And now for an ab workout story of my own. Here are the lessons I've learned from 15 years of ab training:

=> My Turbulence Training Ab Workouts

Check out that link to discover everything I did to get my abs...and I give you 3 free ab workouts as well.

Enjoy,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Certified Turbulence Trainer

PS - I made a lot of mistakes training my abs when I was young...

...and they are all here:

=> My Ab Workout Mistakes

But you'll also discover what worked for me, and you'll get 3 free ab workouts as well.

No comments: