Tuesday, June 21, 2011

5 Exercises Never Before Seen in a TT Workout

Today's workout for me was my "Old Man Warm-Up" followed by 4 hill sprints at the local "big mutha
hill". It's been a while since I've hit hill sprints, so I only did 4.

Tomorrow I'm going to share with you my complete "Old Man Warm-up" that I do before every
workout. It's been a HUGE help for me in reducing back pain and eliminating all sorts of nagging
injuries.

Until then...

It's official. Despite there being over 300 different exercises used in all of my TT workouts, these 5
moves have never been in a TT program until today.

But these are all in the TT Gauntlet II program (a real kick-butt workout that might even be better
than the original TT Gauntlet challenge):

1) TRX Atomic Pushup
2) Kong
3) Breakdancer
4) Screw Press
5) Stability Ball Stinger

And I'm giving away the TT Gauntlet II workout PLUS the TT Bodyweight Bodybuilding 2.0 program
AND the TT Hardcore 2K10 workout when you get the "ShapeShifter Body Redesign System" here
today:

=> http://www.BodyRedesignSolution.com

Just send us an email here with your receipt to get access to the bonuses:

=> TurbulenceTrainingHelp@gmail.com

NOTE:
The TT Bodyweight Bodybuilding 2.0 and TT Hardcore 2K10 bonuses are ONLY available today for TT
readers who take fast action. Those will be removed tomorrow. Just a little incentive to get you to get
started on the TT Gauntlet II ASAP.

And to take advantage of the special bonus coaching call they are giving away over at the Body
Redesign site for fast action readers. You'll get a call with Adam, Joel Marion, and John "Roman"
Romaniello.

I guarantee that Roman will say something politically incorrect, and he'll make fun of Joel on that call.
So don't miss it.

You can get all the bonuses when you grab the Body Redesign program here:

=> http://www.BodyRedesignSolution.com

Just when you think you've seen all of my exercises - great bodyweight coaches like Adam and Ryan
come up with more - oh, and those TRX guys are pretty helpful too.

So until tomorrow, when you get to see my Old Man Warm-Up (and I don't mean any disrespect when
I say that - its just a very thorough warm-up), I want to leave you with this piece of inspiration:

"The best way to get started is to get started. Life rewards action…not reaction. Wait for nothing.
Attack life. Don't plan to death or ask for permission…but act now…and apologize later." – Kekich
Credo #81. ..Just do it. It's less painful to do it than it is to sit around and think about it or feel guilty
that you haven't started yet. Once you get started, things will get done.

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS, CTT
Creator, TT Gauntlet II

PS - Last chance to grab TT Bodyweight Bodybuilding 2.0 & TT Hardcore 2K10...

...is today.

You'll get those as bonuses when you grab the ShapeShifter System today here.

=> http://www.BodyRedesignSolution.com

And don't forget, they're giving away a bonus coaching call to everyone today as well.

No comments: