Friday, January 02, 2009

Workout Journal Update

I've been dropping the ball on this...so here is a quick run-down of my last three workouts...

Wednesday - Last Workout of 2008

1) Bench Press

2A) DB Chest Press
2B) BB Row

3A) DB Incline Press
3B) Underhand Inverted Row

4A) EZ Bar Triceps
4B) External Rotations with Cables

Thursday - New Year's Day Kettlebelling

Used the 35, 53, and 70 pound kettlebell to do a variety of swings and snatches for 300 reps.

Friday - Squats

1) Squats - 3x3

2A) Front Squats - 4x10
2B) Back Extensions - 4x15

3A) Cable Abs - 4x12
3B) Face Pull - 3x12

Tomorrow I think I'm going to do a big monster Kettlebell workout - just for fun,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Author, Turbulence Training

2 comments:

Jimmy Moore said...

Craig, I'd love to have you on my podcast show sometime! E-mail me at livinlowcarbman@charter.net and let's set up a date and time EST when you are available for me to interview you for "The Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Show with Jimmy Moore" (http://www.thelivinlowcarbshow.com). THANKS!

Anonymous said...

Craig,
Clarify for me a bit. The stuff I read of your's always talks about the importance of rest and recovery and sticking to 4 week workouts. But then I read some of your posts and it doesn't seem to be what you do. What's different for you? Not trying to be a smart a**, just want to know that by doing your workouts I'm doing everything I can or should be doing.