Wednesday, January 21, 2009

3 Superfoods & Ultimate Healthy Eating Guide and Recipe Book

In this week's trip to the grocery store I added 3 new superfoods to my diet, including...
 
1) Hummus (perfect with raw vegetables for light afternoon snack)
 
2) Almond butter (perfect with apples and shared with Bally the Dog)
 
3) Cacao nibs (perfect with cashews and coconut flakes for big afternoon snack)
 
Every week I try and add a few new foods, fruits, or vegetables to my diet. Recently I started buying kiwi fruit and adding red onions to almost every meal.
 
And all this comes from a reformed picky eater. Heck, it wasn't until I was almost 30 that I started eating spinach, asparagus, and avocados.
 
If I can change my diet, you can too!
 
And if you are ready to take the next step and completely make-over your kitchen (from buying the right pots and pans to getting all the right ingredients for amazing, healthy meals), then I've got a cheap little "all-in-one" resource for you.
 
The Ultimate Healthy Eating Guide & Recipe Book covers a lot of controversial nutrition topics, and even though I disagree with a couple of points in this book, I'm on board with 93.7% of what this book says.
 
You won't believe the extensive list of foods and gluten-free grains they use to create hundreds of recipes, including some of the most powerful smoothies possible.
 
Plus, if you want to have your steak and eat it too, this book lets you (although I disagree with their thoughts on eggs on page 54) and their tip on page 61.
 
But if diet is your weak-point right now, you'll have no more excuses after you read this book.
 
So if you're sick of eating chicken breasts and broccoli, get ready to liven up your taste buds with the Ultimate Healthy Eating Guide.
 
 
They even have 3 hummus recipes I can make on my own,
 
Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
 
PS - This ain't no "rabbit food diet book"...
 
...it even has a healthy chili and "super nachos" recipe that you could prepare for the Superbowl. Even "gluten free" mac'n'cheese with almond milk.
 
Heck, even your kids will love the recipes in the Ultimate Healthy Eating Guide.
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Sir/Madam,

I want to link exchange with your blog.

I will place your site min. 6 site

please let me know would you like link exchange with me.

Waiting for your positive reply,

Contact me our id dietinsiderlinks@gmail.com


Thanks,
Webmaster

Anonymous said...

Almond butter is really GOOD! I love it! Too bad it is so expensive so I use it sparingly. I and the kids like it spread on banana slices, on apples like you do, in a smoothie with a banana, subbed for peanut butter in a whole wheat p-butter cookie, and a quick pre or post workout breakfast I have sometimes is a cup of plain yoghurt, 1 scoop of vanilla protien powder, and 1-2 tsp of almond butter.