Monday, January 12, 2009

Orlando Gold's Gym Workout

I'm a big fan of Gold's Gym. They let you lift and don't bug you, and even let you deadlift. Not like some other gyms that give the lifters a hard time. Instead, Gold's let's you lift in peace.

I had a great workout at Gold's today, after starting the day with a really cool "behind the scenes" tour of Disney World. I set this up for a group of trainers that I do business with, and Tom from the Disney Institute took us on a 3-hour tour showing us how Disney creates the magic. If you are a business owner and want to learn how Disney creates the "Happiest Place on Earth", I highly recommend contacting the Disney Institute.

After a lunch of a grilled chicken citrus salad at the Hard Rock Cafe, I headed over to the Orlando Gold's Gym for a deadlift workout. It was one of my best workouts in a long time, and I'm beat now!

1) Overhead Squat - 125x4

2) Deadlift - 355x1 (overhand, personal best), 385x1 (alternate grip), 315x8 (alt grip), 245x2x8 (overhand)

3A) BB Military Press
3B) Good Morning

4A) Chins - 12,10,8
4B) Pullthrough - 150x20

Then a smoothie of milk, banana, peanut butter, and chocolate.

Now to prepare for tonights "TT Stick With It Motivation" Teleseminar for new TT members,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS

PS - If you want to transform your life and body...

...then don't forget to start your Turbulence Training Transformation this week.

The contest ends 12-weeks from this friday on April 11th.

Click here for all of the rules

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Craig,

how long are you in Orlando? I have to fly out tues but would like to meet up with you. I live very close to the Hard Rock & workout at Golds. I will be there around 7:30 AM.

Thanks!

Nick

fooWidget said...

Craig, you really need to do something about the ad at the top of your page. Your model has acquired an extra body part in the before photo.