Friday, January 23, 2009

My Apologies to All Turbulence Training Readers

Hey everyone,

I have to apologize!

In December, I added a new assistant (Amy) to my team and gave her all the email duties. You might have heard from her if you've sent emails to our Turbulence Training support email. She rocks!

But I don't...I suck! Why? Because I made a huge screw up.

I have several email addresses she needs to check for customer service, and I FORGOT to have her check the "contact us" emails from www.TTmembers.com

So.....if you've emailed and waited for a reply for weeks...it's all my fault. And I apologize.

We are working on going through all of those emails today and over the weekend.

Again, my fault.

I will find a way to make it up to you.

My sincere apologies,

Craig

1 comment:

gads said...

I am writing the blog of the diet and weight training.
Please link to me.
http://muscular-pain.blogspot.com/