Wow, what a day!
Yesterday I got up early here at the Hard Rock Hotel in Ft. Lauderdale, did a TT bodyweight hotel room workout, and then went for an all-day powerboat ride down to
That was a blast.
Sure beats the snow, wind, and freezing rain of
The only bad thing was that I found out most of you didn't even know about the TT Hotel Room Workout Program!
I put this together back in November, and you have a chance to get this $97 workout as a FREE bonus when you grab Turbulence Training for Fat loss before 12 noon (EST) on Thursday at:
Here's the workout I did yesterday morning, and then I followed it with some amazing new "Timed Intervals with a Twist" (more to come on those at the TT Seminar in
Advanced Bodyweight Hotel Room Circuit
- If you are advanced, you can repeat the circuit up to 3 times.
(NOTE: Beginners should do the beginner hotel room workouts in the e-book that do NOT require any equipment - just your bodyweight.)
1) Y-Squat - 15 reps
2) 1-Leg RDL - 8 reps per side
3) Reverse Lunge - 15 reps per side
4) Spiderman Pushup - 8 reps per side
5) 1-Leg Reaching Lunge - 12 reps per side
6) X-Body Mountain Climber - 10 reps per side
7) Prone Stick-up - 8 reps
8] T-Pushup - 10 reps per side
Rest as little as possible between exercises. Finish off with bodyweight interval training if you want (details to come in future emails with more interval ideas using only bodyweight).
Go grab the TT Hotel Room Workouts before Noon on Thursday,
PS - I'm giving away 5 more bonuses when you grab your copy of Turbulence Training...
(but they are GONE-ZO at 12 noon on Thursday, January 8th)
The NEW bonuses are:
1) The TT "Stick With It" Teleseminar
2) TT for Female Bodysculpting
3) TT "Build Mass at Home" Dumbbell Workout
4) TT Hotel Room Workouts
5) A free 6-Month TT Membership
But Thursday at noon, all of these NEW bonuses are gone. Grab them here while you still can: