Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Two TT Videos to Watch

You have to watch this short Youtube video of me doing a kettlebell and bodyweight workout OUTSIDE in the snow with Bally, my dog.

Pretty funny, he steals the show.

=> Kettlebell Bodyweight Workout

And I have one gentle BEGINNER workout video for you as well that
requires NO equipment at all...

=> Beginner Bodyweight Workout

Then check out the NEW TT bonuses I've added below,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS

PS - For the next 24 hours, I'm giving away 5 more bonuses when you grab your copy of Turbulence Training...

(and don't worry, if you've already ordered, you've got these!)

The NEW bonuses are:

1) The TT "Stick With It" Teleseminar

2) TT for Female Bodysculpting

3) TT "Build Mass at Home" Dumbbell Workout

4) TT Hotel Room Workouts

5) A free 6-Month TT Membership

But Thursday at noon, all of these NEW bonuses are gone. Grab them here while you still can:

=> http://www.TurbulenceTraining.com

No comments: