Monday, July 30, 2007

New Workout for Me and You

Alright, starting a new workout today. Phase II of Jay Ferruggia's Maximum Mass workouts.

Great workouts.

Still the hardest thing about gaining mass, for me and many guys, is not the lifting...but the eating.

Gotta force it down, without resorting to junk. But that's why I'll still have abs at the end of this.

I have noticed a difference in the upper chest...always a weak spot for me...hard to gain mass but Jay's porgram seems to making a visible difference after only a couple of weeks.

And today's upper body workout from Phase 2 will only make things better.

It'll do the same for you as well,

CB

PS - Get Jay's Muscle Building Program Today!

I gained 10 pounds in 4 weeks with Jay's program and hard eating...what can you do?

No comments: