Monday, July 23, 2007

7-Day Guide - Bonus Workout for You

Bonus workout for you...

I've made the super popular "DB-BW Fusion Fat Loss Workout" available to ALL TT Members for the next 2 days.

This workout is one of the most common ways TT Members are training to gain muscle and lose fat.

If you are a TT Member, you can download it here before Tuesday, July 24th at midnight.

You know why you need this workout?

The difference between those that succeed fast and those that take a long time to succeed (if they do so at all) is a structured plan.

A structured plan will get you places faster. Whether you are driving across the country on holiday, or trying to lose 5 pounds of fat while gaining 5 pounds of muscle, a plan will get you their quicker.

So what's your plan?

If you don't have one, let me help. We'll start with your 7-day guide to success... 

Monday
TT workout. In this workout, double the rest time between exercises in your first superset only. This will allow you to recover more and perform more reps for each exercise. This extra rest is most beneficial for strength. And down the road, every little bit of strength will help you get results faster.

Saturday
30 minutes of activity, check in with your social support group. If you haven't checked in with one of the professionals in your support group in over 6 months (i.e. doctor, nutritionist, or trainer), make an appointment with one for as soon as possible.

Tuesday
30 minutes of activity. You want a fresh take on nutrition? Check out Brad Pilon's Nutrition Help site

Wednesday
TT workout. Use bodyweight intervals today. Simply choose 4 relatively easy bodyweight exercises (2 upper and 2 lower), and alternate the upper and lower body exercises in a circuit. Do 10-15 reps per exercise, rest 30 seconds, then repeat up to 4 times.

Thursday
30 minutes of activity. If you are a beginner or intermediate, avoid the urge to overdo things. Don't try and do intervals 6 days per week. You'll get an overuse injury...and avoiding injury is one of the main reasons to avoid traditional cardio, so don't get hurt doing something better!

Friday
TT workout. At the end of your workout, add your favorite exercise done for 3 sets of 8. Remember, TT workouts should also be fun, not just effective.

Sunday

Plan, shop, and prepare. Eat, drink and be healthy,

 

If you haven't done so already, check out the post "How to Save on Groceries" here.
 

CB

P.S. Don't miss the bonus TT workout at the member's site...

Download the fat burning dumbell and bodyweight program here

But remember, it's back to the Platinum Library after Tuesday night...

"I want to thank you for your unrelenting email messages highlighting the importance of training smart, eating well and working towards a purpose.  After buying one of your products, then another, and finally wising up and becoming a TT Member, I have never felt better or leaner.  I never had the gains I've obtained using your workout programs by doing the typical gym routine.  I'm more in tune to my body than ever before.  I've always been on the "leaner" side, but now realize that I was just a "skinny fat" person.  My lbm was much higher than what it should have been given that I was not really heavy.  In the past year, I have dropped 10 pounds, but more importantly, I have gone from around 22% lbm to close to 18% lbm - all at the age of 46.  I attended my son's graduation from Texas A&M a couple of weeks ago.  I was blown away when I was asked by a young gentleman if I was my son's sister.  When I told him I was his mother, the look on his face was priceless.  Anyone can better their physique and health by committing to your fantastic workout programs and cleaning up poor eating habits.  I highly recommend to anyone to try one of your workout programs and becoming a TT Member.  Membership has perks - access to everything you've ever created.  What a goldmine!" 
Dawn Carter

No comments: