Wednesday, July 04, 2007

July 4th Kettlebell Fireworks

Hope all Americans are having a great 4th of July. For my workout today, I kept it simple, doing 4 sets of 10 kettlebell snatches.

Thanks to Dave Whitley for this video of the kettlebell snatch technique. He helped me tweak my technique and by getting better technique the exercise is a whole lot easier. However, because of yesterdays deadlifts and other pulling exercises, my grip was weak today. Still, overall good quick session. Maybe 12 minutes...

Dave teaches the Kettlebell Snatch here - with a Southern drawl for flair

For more info from Dave, visit his sites:

http://www.irontamer.com
www.strengthsecretsrevealed.com

Go HERE for more info on Kettlebells

Dave has also given me more videos and a kettlebell fat loss program that will be up on www.TTmembers.com next Monday.

Another Ferruggia workout tomorrow,

CB

No comments: