Saturday, May 17, 2014

What the heck is this machine?

I've had a nice short stay at the beautiful new Four Seasons in mid-town Toronto...working on ETR essays with this great view. I have one last appointment this morning here in Toronto and then heading back to the farm...

This nice view almost tempts you into doing cardio...but much better to do bodyweight exercises in the yoga room...

There are lots of interesting 'toys' in the Toronto Four Seasons gym (it's such a big hotel gym because it's also for private residences, I believe). And have you ever seen one of these shrug/deadlift set-ups in a hotel gym? First time for everything...





I couldn't resist the shrug machine...had to do a few sets on it, even though I deadlifted yesterday. Did 4 sets of 15-20 plus 200 bw squats in the yoga room and some ab endurance plank and side plank challenges...then walked around my old neighborhood for a bit. Now it's time to head back to the farm to hang out with ol' Bally the Dog for the weekend.

No comments: