Friday, May 23, 2014

#1 Workout of 2014

This might be the #1 workout of 2014...it could be even better than the Guru Fat Loss program from January, or TT Thermo 30 Fat Burning Gauntlets from February, or April's "for Women" Carve-Your-Curve Circuits, and maybe even better than May's TT Metabolic Resistance Training 3.0.
 
Yes, the June TT Workout of the Month may be even better than all of them.
 
It's call "TT Bodyweight Max Reps". Earlier this week I put a TTGPC (Turbulence Training Guinea Pig Client) through all of the workouts and he was shocked by the unique challenges I had for him. I guarantee that he'll nearly double his pushups, pullups, and single-leg performance with this new training methodology.
 
 
Ha! Ol' CB in a Lab Coat. Love that Bodyweight Max Reps cover...
 
 
TT Bodyweight Max Reps could be the best advanced bodyweight workout manual I've ever created. In the Max Reps program, I'm giving you a unique way to boost your muscle endurance, and hopefully double your pushups, pullups, and single leg performance.
 
You'll get to try it late next week IF you are a TT Platinum Member.
 
And then you can let me know YOUR vote on which TT program you think has been the best of 2014.
 
By the way, here's some feedback on one of my personal favorites of 2014, the TT MRT 3.0 workout:
 
"I did workout B this morning, and it was amazingly hard...total upper body exhaustion! My chest, shoulders, and back are all quite sore at this point. This was another really short workout (33 mins including warmup and stretch at the end) but included so much work in such a short time...

"Workout C was tough...very sweaty and fun. Superset B w/the deadlift and the block pushups was the hardest for me due to the high reps. I was also still pretty sore from A&B so the pushups were rough.

"Workout D was a really great arm workout. My arms were sore all weekend after that one. I couldn't do the full 60 second pull up hang w/out taking a break somewhere around 45 seconds....and then getting back up and finishing the hang.

"Overall TT MRT 3.0 is a great workout.. It's extremely time efficient and varied and definitely made me feel very worked out." - Dormars1979 (TT Member on the Forum)
 
Time for you to have your say.
 
 
Let me know your #1 workout of 2014, 
 
Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer
 
PS - Your investment to get ALL of my workouts is about to double...
 
...when we close off this week's sale of the TT 1-Year All Access Pass.
 
Remember, here's what you'll get:
 
1) Free access to ALL workouts that I create over the next 12 months
2) Complete access to EVERY workout - and video - I've ever made (that includes over 111 monthly workouts going back to October 2005)
3) All of my follow-along videos from Home Workout Revolution and the new Turbulence Training 2.0
4) Each one of my special Nutrition bonus reports
5) And 1-year of TT Forum access where you can ask me ALL of your personal diet and exercise questions...
 
This package is truly like having me as your on-call personal trainer in the comfort of your own home...but for a fraction of the investment. 
 
 
Can't wait to deliver you with 12 months of NEW fat burning workouts.
 
PPS - Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:
 
Don't wait. Don't hesitate. If you want to change, start now. Replace bad habits with good. Remove temptations. Plan, prepare, succeed.
 

No comments: