Thursday, May 15, 2014

Burning belly fat in Toronto

Research and personal experience shows that there are three "magical" exercises that can burn up to 20 calories per minute. 
 
The first two are awesome, but not practical for everyone because they require equipment and PERFECT technique. The third is one you can do anytime, anywhere, no equipment required.
 
The 3 exercises that burn 20 calories per minute are:
 
1) Kettlebell Swings <= Do NOT do unless you have perfect technique
2) Slam Ball Slams <= Tough without a Slammingz Ball!
3) This NO-equipment exercise <= comes with a few alternatives, too!

Back with FIVE cool exercise substitutions tomorrow, 
 
Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer
 
PS - Sorry for the short email today...
 
...but I have to run off to several appointments here in Toronto today. It's been a busy whirlwind trip into the big city.
 
Last night, over a delicious dinner of seafood paella at Patria, one of the many popular Spanish restaurants that have become famous here in Toronto, I caught up with some good friends, including a medical doctor...he gave me some insider fat loss secrets that I'll be sharing soon.
 
Next up, I have to go see my Naturopathic Doctor. He's helping me with some food sensitivity tests. I've always been curious to see if there are any other foods, besides wheat-based foods, that might be messing up my digestive system. I'll share my results as soon as I get them.
 
And finally, I had a visit to my chiropractor yesterday...and I asked him for the three most common exercises that cause injuries...and that get him MORE clients. 
 
I'll reveal those three dangerous exercises next week. But we both agreed that you can do these exercises and burn fat without getting hurt.
 
Talk soon...gotta run and give some blood samples at Dr. Amauri's office...

--
Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer
www.TurbulenceTrainingFanpage.com

No comments: