Wednesday, May 28, 2014

5 trouble spots you can fix thanks to Bruce

I know it may sound a tad bit crazy, but inside today's brand new article from my Toronto's Trouble Spot Training Expert, Bruce Krahn, you'll discover how you can fix your trouble spots:
 
 
Oddly enough I had to go all the way to Miami last year to meet Bruce at a small, closed-doors meeting of 15 elite fitness experts. The seminar was arranged by world-famous trainer, Vince Del Monte, and that's where Bruce started telling me about how he makes his living curing:
 
1) Excess fat from your thighs
2) Ugly fat on your back (ladies - that ugly stuff under your bra!)
3) Man boobs (in his male clients, of course!)
4) Stubborn belly fat & lazy love handles (of both men & women)
5) Big ol' fat butts - sorry, just being honest here ;)
 
 
As you know, I'm NOT easily impressed. In fact, I'm outright skeptical of every trainer that I meet. But after spending a couple of hours with Bruce, I was sincerely impressed. Here's why...
 
Bruce isn't your average trainer that is in "so-so" shape. No way. Instead, he's 45 years and what I would call, "a ripped freak". (Just like my good friend from down in Michigan, Shaun Hadsall).
 
Bruce walks the walk. He practices what he preaches. He's cured his own trouble spots. When Bruce talked training and dieting, I listened carefully.
 
Read his article. I know you'll agree that Bruce knows what he's talking about. He'll make sure you're not misled by any of these "trendy" workouts.
 
 
Oh, and he has a bonus trouble spot cure, too. If you're dealing with flab on the back of your arms, Bruce has a cure for that too. 
 
That's why he's called the Trouble Spot Training expert.
 
Don't miss all of the before and after pictures on his site.
 
Impressive stuff, 
 
Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer
 
PS - The journey begins...
 
....today I leave the farm for the big city of Toronto. I'll be there for a couple of days and then flying out to Denver to visit my other business, the HQ of EarlyToRise.com. From there, I head to San Diego next Wednesdays for the 4th annual Turbulence Training Summit with Alwyn & Rachel Cosgrove, Jay Ferruggia, Brad Pilon, over 50 Certified Turbulence Trainers, and another 75 awesome attendees. You can still join our morning bootcamps by reserving your spot at www.TTSummit.com

1 comment:

Sara said...

I like your post you, it provide a useful information for I in this life.
see here