Thursday, May 08, 2014

Cardio or Meathead Meditation in San Diego

Amazing view at Fit Athletic in San Diego...almost, ALMOST makes me interested in cardio. Almost. Ha! But instead of cardio, I did a meathead workout and then sat down out here for 20 minutes of "Meathead Meditation". Now for a great day working with CTT's, Mike Whitfield, Shawna Kaminski, Kate Vidulich, and many others.




My Meathead workout was:

Warm-up
- Shoulder mobility exercises: www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzAbglv7jyA
- WYLIT 5x10
- Pushups 5x10

1A) Bench Press
1B) Hammer Row

2A) Military Press Maximus Style (will explain in a future TT WOM)
2B) DB Rear-Delt Raise

3A) DB Incline Press
3B) Lower Body Stretches

4A) Dips
4B) Upper body stretches

***
Also, it was very cool to randomly meet long-time TT reader, Toby, at Fit Athletic this morning. He's currently using Roman's SuperHero workout on my recommendation last week. Roman will be hanging out with me in SD tomorrow.

Great times,

Craig

No comments: