Sunday, July 01, 2007

Unbelievable Workout Stat

I weighed in at 176.5lbs today before doing workout #1 of Jay Ferruggia's program. I was shocked, I guess the bodyweight filming too more out of me than I thought...so again, here's my Before photo at about 180ish. And I'm starting Jay's program at an official 176.5lbs (and that was with shoes on!).

So anyways, I did the workout today because frankly, I just couldn't wait till tomorrow to get started. Fun workout. I won't be revealing the set by set, rep by rep detail, since it's Jay's program, but I will say I did leg press for the first time this millenium (that I can remember).

Will I be able to walk tomorrow? That's a valid question, since I did a decent amount of volume in an exercise I haven't used in over 8 years. Good times. To everyone else that is using this program, let me know how its going.

Get Jay Ferruggia's muscle gaining program HERE

Time to eat,

CB
More Turbulence Training fat loss workout journals here

2 comments:

Wayne Culbreth said...

This may be a dumb question, but are you following Ferruggia's "Muscle Gaining Secrets" or "Maximum Mass" - or are they the same thing?

Craig Ballantyne, CTT, Certified Turbulence Trainer said...

Maximum Mass is the workout book that comes with Muscle Gaining Secrets.

One in the same, really.

Thanks!

Craig