The most important 3 days in 2012 for the fitness industry are March 9-11.
This is the weekend of the 2012 Fitness Business Summit, where trends will be set and trainers will be given the secrets they need to dramatically increase the number of clients they serve.
I will be there and hope to see you there, too.
Reserve your spot here.
But there is an early bird deadline today.
At FBS 2012, you'll discover...
- How to slash your working hours by over 33%
- How to get more clients every time you do a consult
- How to work less and make more
It's that simple.
Here are all of the trainers you'll get to meet that weekend:
- Certified TT Trainer, Mike Whitfield (author, WorkoutFinishers.com)
- Joel Marion, my co-author for 24-7 Fat Loss
- Shawna Kaminski, author of the Pull-up and Push-up Programs
- Cara Eckerman, Fit Body Bootcamp Superstar
- Rick Kaselj, the Canadian Crusader for Injury Rehab
- lil' ol' me, and many, many more (I might even be able to convince Alwyn Cosgrove to stop by)
There's also a women's only business building session, plus tons of great speakers on bootcamps, one-on-one personal training, and much more.
Get your spot and early bird bonuses
See you there,
Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Certified Turbulence Trainer
PS - Fitness is one of the few industries that continues
to grow during a recession.
And you'll find out how to grow your fitness business
during even the toughest times when you join me and
Bedros and his crew at Fitness Business Summit 2012.
MailScanner has detected a possible fraud attempt from "www.cbathletics.com" claiming to be www.FitnessBusinessSummit.com
These will be the 3 mo