Wednesday, December 07, 2011

9 Fitness Predictions for 2012

No workout today. Catching a flight to Miami for a couple of days of meetings.

But I did write you this most excellent article about my top 9 fitness predictions for 2012:

- http://www.ttfatloss.com/turbulence-training/2012-fitness-predictions/

And yesterday I finished a Certified TT Trainers interview with Jason Ferruggia on his Renegade training philosophy...will get this to TT Trainers in early 2012. It was another awesome call with Jay.

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:
"You cannot brighten another's path without lighting your own." – Frank McKinney...When you teach, you learn. When you help, you are helped. Do some good today.

"An average person with average talents and ambition and average education, can outstrip the most brilliant genius in our society, if that person has clear, focused goals." - Mary Kay Ash

Today's Independence Article:

The internet is what has allowed me to write my own ticket, and it's why I'm going to Miami this weekend. You probably missed this article I wrote for my
friend Simon's newsletter where I explain how the Internet is still the great equalizer.

- http://www.sovereignman.com/expat/finding-prosperity-through-the-great-equalizer/

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS, CTT
www.TurbulenceTrainingCertification.com

1 comment:

Mike Dawson said...

Hey Craig,
Check your email help@...

Thanks!

Mike