Sunday, August 27, 2006

My Blood Tests

Last year, when I turned 30, I decided to take my own advice.

What I mean is, I took my own advice that I give to all men over 30, and that is to have my blood tested for cholesterol and other health indicators.

And check it I did. Not only did I have the generic tests done, but I also had my C-Reactive Protein, Testosterone, and Hemoglobin-A1C levels analyzed so that I could get as much information about my health as I could. And that's what I recommend to you as well.

Visit this link for my tests:
http://workoutmanuals.com/how-to-lower-cholesterol

If you're an overworked, overweight, under-exercised parent of a young family, or even if your kids are in college but you want to see them get married and have kids and live happily ever after, then I urge you to check out this article and then take the necessary steps to determine your health status.

Take care of yourself,

CB

P.S.
Dont' miss this article

You're never too old or too young to start taking care of your health.

No comments: