Saturday, August 12, 2006

Leg Workout Routine


Lower Body Workout Routine

Pretty solid Saturday morning workout routine.

Saddest thing I saw in the gym...A guy using the elliptical machine but not holding on to the hand rails.

As if that is going to make a difference...if you don't know my opinion on the elliptical machine, let me just say, I think they are relatively ineffective for fat loss.

Also, I don't understand spinning classes. Why would anyone want to be yelled at by a 120 lb guy in stretch pants? It's semi-disturbing. And inefficient compared to "do-it-yourself" interval training.

Those are my comments, now here is my workout:

1A) Front Squat (3x8)
1B) Back Ext on Ball (3x20)

2A) Deadlift (3x15)
2B) Split Squat with Front Foot Elevated (3x8)

3) Shrug (4x8)

Good, and quick.

CB



lower body workout routine