Saturday, June 15, 2019

Deadlifting and Daisy Chillin

Daisy reached "peak insanity" on Friday. All she wanted to do was play, and so I was at the park 4 times. That's fun, but it's a bit of a hassle to get her there and back. Fortunately I discovered a stick trick. I just hold a stick in my hand and she follows me everywhere. No more pulling!

I also grabbed two killer workouts to head into the weekend.

Deadlifts on Friday:

1a) KB Swing
1b) Mobility

2a) Deadlift
2b) Mobility

3a) Safety Bar Squat
3b) Ab Wheel Rollout

Good times!

Boring night...

Followed with a great visit to the park this AM, and then a bench press session.

Worked up to 195x3x3

1a) Bench
1b) Pullup

2a) Close Grip Board Press
2b) Rows

Now for a haircut and then a 3rd trip to the dog park! ðŸ˜Ž



5 comments:

Ascent World said...

Hi there,
Very useful article, thanks for sharing this post. Check this out

ISO 14001 Certification in Mumbai

Ascent World said...

Enjoyed reading the article above, really explains everything in detail, the article is very interesting and effective. Thank you and good luck for the upcoming articles. Check this out

ISO 9001 Certification

Ascent World said...

Found your post interesting to read. I can’t wait to see your post soon. Good Luck for the upcoming update. This article is really very interesting and effective.

ISO 50001 Certification

Unknown said...

Nice Article I really enjoyed this post Thanks For Sharing, check out this


ISO 26000 Certification

Unknown said...

Nice Article I really enjoyed this post Thanks For Sharing, check out this


ISO 26000 Certification