Monday, November 18, 2013

The Odd Grandpa Diet Trick

I call this "The Grandpa Diet Trick".
 
It makes me think of my grandfather back in the early 80's, chewing his food for what seemed like forever because of his dentures.
 
Not a pleasant thought, I know. But here's the latest diet trick that will help you eat less.
 
According to research from the Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, "Increasing the Number of Chews before Swallowing Reduces Meal Size in Normal-Weight, Overweight, and Obese Adults" (Yong, Z. and Hollis, J.). 
 
In this study, 45 folks from Iowa came into the research lab on 3 occasions for a pizza lunch. They were asked to chew their food normally (1), one-and-a-half times more than normal (2), or twice as many times as normal (3).
 
The results showed that chewing 1.5x's and 2x's more than normal reduced the amount of food the subjects ate by almost 15%. 
 
So chewing your food for twice as long as you normally do "might be a strategy to reduce food intake and lose weight".

Frankly, I find that more comical than useful. Who wants to sit there twice as long gumming their food into a fine paste. But I guess if it helps you, that's great. Every little tip matters.
 
What's more practical is being able to eat delicious home cooked meals and still lose fat with ease. And you can do that. It's 100% possible.
 
 
The recipes are so simple even I can make them. Heck, it was because I was using them that I practically begged Dani and Britt to create this collection.
 
So yes, you're very welcome. :) 
 
Here's the feedback so far that Daniel has received from happy readers...
 
"Dani, I have cut out all grains; it works best for my body right now. It's been a learning period for me while I cleansed my body of crap. This is why I snatched up your recipes!" - Denise Patterson, TT Member 
 
"Hi Daniel! I just bought your recipe book and the grocery list/meal plan for 8 weeks...I am so excited to try the recipes out as they look delicious." - Ellen Wilson

"I just made your pancakes today and they were delicious!" - Debra Curry

"I just ordered this and I'm so impressed! Having a child with celiac disease has made me so aware of the problems of gluten. This is fantastic!" - Tracy Keller

"Got it! Great addition to my Clean Eating Recipes collection." - Arlene Kays

"Just got a copy. I can't wait to try the recipes, they look great!" - Jason Morrow

Get 120 gourmet recipes to eat great & lose belly fat fast 
 
To your gourmet eating and fat loss success,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer
 
PS - The price is about to double on this cookbook...
 
...so please hurry and grab this on-sale offer today. 
 
For less than the cost of eating a "home cooked meal" at your local "Mom's Diner", you can get 120 amazing recipes to make in just 20 minutes.
 
And instead of eating 1500 calories at the diner, you'll be full, satisfied, and burning fat at home while saving money, too.
 
 
Enjoy.

No comments: