Monday, November 18, 2013

Burn 20 calories per minute with this odd tool

Most people have no idea how powerful this ODD exercise tool really is.
 
Research from the American Council on Exercise (ACE) has shown that you can burn up to 20 calories per minute with this odd training method. You could burn off last night's dessert in about 10 minutes...
 
It's the highest level of calorie burning you can get - even more than hill sprints.
 
If you were to do intervals on the treadmill, you'd probably hit a maximum of 16 calories per minute (even with a steep incline).
 
And I'm proof that this odd little tool works...you see, when I was in Italy last month, I cheated on my diet pretty hard...
 
... yet I came back the same weight as I left...and it was because I used this tool.
 
That's why you should have this training method in your metabolic fat loss program. 
 
The ACE study - performed on men AND women - also found that this ONE workout method increased their abdominal core strength by an amazing 70%!
 
They didn't do crunches, they didn't do sit ups, they didn't even do boring planks.
 
All they did was this one odd workout method.
 
 
Use it and lose it,
 
Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer
 
PS - Burning 20 calories a minute allows you to...
 
...burn off:
 
- A big chocolate chip cookie in 10 minutes
- A can of soda in 7 minutes
- A light beer or small glass of wine in just over 5 minutes!
 

1 comment:

George Godin said...

Really?? Seriously? This is amazing. I think I will give this a try. Thank you for sharing.