Monday, November 11, 2013

50 days left

This is time sensitive and very important.
 
There are only 50 days left in 2013. It's time to keep pushing to
achieve what you can.
 
Never give up on what is important to you!

If you must, simply set the alarm 15 minutes early, get up, and 
pick your favorite Home Workout Revolution program.
 
Even if it's just 12 minutes, 8 minutes or even 4 minutes long, 
you'll boost your fitness and burn fat. Don't let anything get in
your way...after all, you don't need ANY equipment.
 
Keep pushing and stay strong. I believe in you! You can make 
big changes with consistency. No excuses! Let's do this!
 
Here's to another great week of fat burning.
 
By the way, are you missing the Home Workout Revolution
programs from your collection?
 
I'm always on the lookout to add new exercises and routines to my
library, and I know you are too, so that's why I want to make sure
that you have my no-equipment workouts and nutrition package.
 
By the way, this really cool HWR success story just came in and
I wanted to share it with you:
 
"I have lost 4 pounds in 14 days and 1/2 inch on my waist!"
- Maureen Combes
 
We sincerely appreciate all of your stories, results, feedback and
suggestions for improving the HWR program and future workouts.
 
Want to add your story?
 
Just email your results to support@turbulencetraining.com
or TurbulenceTrainingHelp@gmail.com


Please note: We will be using the success stories in our
emails and on our website. Thanks!

Thanks for being part of the Home Workout Revolution.

Sincerely,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT, MS
Certified Turbulence Trainer
Creator, Home Workout Revolution System
 
P.S. Want to get EVERY workout I've ever created?

Plus, you'll get a NEW workout every month, AND access to all of
my online exercise video clips...AND the new Turbulence Training
2.0 follow-along videos coming out in September!

You will also have priority access to the discussion forums where you
can ask me all of your personal program and nutrition questions so that
you can ACCELERATE your results.

You'll get that PERSONAL attention plus ALL of my workouts while saving
over $100 with your PREFERRED client discount today.
 
Here's your discount to get started with ALL that I've got:

=> www.GiveMeAllYouGot.com

See you on the TT forums.

No comments: