Saturday, November 02, 2013

Finish your belly fat

This is a common problem (you probably have it), but there is a solution.
 
Yesterday on FB several people asked me how to get rid of the last bit of stubborn belly fat over their abs and love handles. 
 
Advanced results call for advanced measures! You can't coast into extreme success. That's why sometimes you have to add a little finisher to your workouts to accelerate results. 
 
Fortunately, Certified TT Trainer Dani Woodrum put together a bonus finisher that you can add on to one of my best workouts. 
 
 
Dani's awesome advanced fat loss finisher can even be used with the brand new TT Workout of the Month called:
 
Gain Muscle and Lose Fat 2.0 <= TT Members can get that here
 
I created a NEW and improved version of one of my favorite TT workouts from the TT archives.

Let me know about your advanced results with his approach.
 
Dedicated to your body transformation,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer
 
PS - If you want to learn more about becoming a Certified Turbulence Trainer and CHANGING the Fitness Industry for the better...
 
...please read this:
 
 
Too many people think personal trainers are a joke (i.e. Richard Simmons, or Brad Pitt in that movie, "Burn After Reading"). It's time to stop our job from being an embarrassment and start helping the millions of people that need to know the TRUTH about fat loss.

Join me on my Mission. I'll be forever grateful.
 
Have a great weekend!

No comments: