Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Better than Insanity

There's a major problem with the Insanity workout. Here's what two readers had to say on my Facebook page:
 
"I have done Insanity 2 times but I'm 55 and I thought Insanity was doing more damage to me than good and I wanted to try a shorter workout." - Marty Shuttlesworth
 
and
 
"I tried Insanity and I thought my knees would never recover." - Elizabeth Phillips 
 
Ouch. The Insanity workouts are best suited for pro athletes, not busy men and women that want to lose fat after a hard day of work.
 
And don't get me started on the fact that you need a full 45 minutes almost every day of the week to do the workouts.
 
Those workouts just beat up your knees and shoulders because they have you do TOO much, too fast. Here's a better way to get fit and lose fat:
 
 
Plus, these workouts are just a fraction of the price because they are on sale this week only at over 51% off the regular price.
 
And you get immediate online access to the videos rather than having to wait weeks for the DVDs to show up in the mail.
 
I could go on and on why the Home Workout Revolution program is better, but why don't we hear from happy HWR users instead...
 
"Hey Craig - I finished the 12-week Home Workout Revolution program and wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed it. The workouts were a perfect fit before I went to work, and it feels great to have that accomplished first thing in the morning! Thanks so much for the time and energy that you invest in making this available and supporting those of us who are working through your workouts. You are a gem and what you produce is just tremendously valuable!" - Tina Christie
"I also completed the 12 week Home Workout Revolution program and I must say I enjoyed it. It kicked my butt most of the time. Since the workouts were shorter than what I used to do, I felt like I gave a more consistent effort throughout the workouts. In 12 weeks I lost 18.8 pounds going from 222 to 204!" - Chuck Arbo
"I am grossly out of shape, but am starting to get consistent with the Home Workout Revolution program. I am making strides in the right direction. I feel better after doing the workouts...once I recover. Looking forward to the benefits as I am consistent! Thank you for your kindness creating a workout that even a grossly overweight, older person can do!" - Dodi Smith
Here's why my short bodyweight workouts are better than all other programs

You get the same benefits as Insanity - fat loss, abs, strength, power, and
and dramatically improved fitness - but without the pitfall of high injury
rates...plus, these bodyweight workouts come in Beginner, Intermediate,
and Advanced Levels (and can take just 4 minutes per day!)
 
Burn fat with NO-equipment workouts <= 51 videos, 51% off sale

Long Live the Home Workout Revolution,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer

PS - Just added 20 NEW workouts...
 
...and filmed another 10 new workouts on the weekend.
 
Twenty brand NEW Home Workout Revolution videos have finally been added to the site. You'll get fourteen 4-Minute Miracles and six 6-Minute 6-Pack workouts PLUS all 51 of the NO-equipment Home Workout Revolution programs.


You'll be amazed on what you can do with just your bodyweight and in
a small amount of space at home, in a park, or even a hotel room.
 
Your knees will thank you for making the switch, and YES, you can get fit and lose belly fat in as little as just 4 minutes per day.

No comments: