Thursday, November 14, 2013

10 bodyweight workouts to do

My friend, and world traveler, Simon Black, sent me this feedback
when he tried my new Home Workout Revolution (HWR) program:
"Well done. This is the best product of yours that I've seen. Great video,
well-shot, great exercises, great energy.

Ironically, I just arrived to Ecuador after a 5+ hour flight, and didn't have
time for the gym this morning. So I just popped into your HWR site and did:

1) Punisher Iso X
2) First half of 5 Rounds of 5
3) First half of Bodyweight Super Sets

No joke... I was smoked. Great stuff."

*****

Classic feedback. TT readers are loving this new program, and
yes, it is unlike anything else we've ever created. I'm proud to
announce that over 10,000 TT readers have joined the Home
Workout Revolution
. I am truly grateful for your hard work.

But I'm a little concerned because I don't see your name on the list.
And the HWR program is ONLY on sale for just 12 more hours. Don't
miss out on this Holiday sale just for you.
Get all 51 Home Workouts here <= do them anywhere, anytime

Once you do, here are the Top 10 Workouts you MUST do from HWR:

10) Beginner 20-10 Total Body Extension 12-Minute Workout


Yes, it's in the Beginner section, but it will also give you
a great workout at any fitness level because you can easily
modify to make it harder. Great for a post-workout finisher
after any workout.

9) 20-10 Quad Domination

Oh, mercy, mercy, me. Your leg muscles ain't what they used
to be, oh no! Not after this one. Wooooo doggy, you will be
amazed at what you can do to your thighs in a few minutes.

8) 20-10 Upper Body Uh-Nialation

An amazing upper body pump from NO-equipment bodyweight
exercises done anytime, anywhere? You bet. Enjoy this workout
as a gift from my Inner Meathead.
Get Instant Access to this workout here <= plus 50 other workouts

7) Beginner Big 7 Bodyweight and Ab Circuit

Another Beginner workout makes the cut...and this one deserves
it because you can turn this into a quick total body + abs
circuit that can be done anywhere, anytime, even in a hotel
room - that's where I've used it while traveling. Good times!

6) Punisher X

This simple 4-minute Challenge will smoke you on its own! It's
the X-rated version of our classic "Punisher". (X-rated
referring to Xtreme Results!)

5) The New 5 Rounds of 5

This one is a little longer than most, but it is a complete
Advanced workout. If you've ever tried a TT Bodyweight Cardio
routine, you know how legendary they are. Now try a NEW one!

4) 20-10 14-Minute Bodyweight Punisher

Okay, Mr. Pancakes, Mikey Whitfield, gets whipped into shape
in this workout. You'll love it. It's a high-energy session
that will make you think you just spent 40-minutes in the gym,
not just 14. Mikey liked it.
3) The Burpee-Jump Challenge Workout

This is the one that kicked my butt the most. It's exhausting,
but exhilarating. You'll feel amazing all day long after you
try this one out.

2) 20-10 19-Minute Workout

Push your limits with the 20-10 Bodyweight Revolution System.
This is one of the toughest programs in the plan. Enjoy!

1) The 20-10 Gauntlet

If you've never done my Gauntlet workouts before, then you're
in for a treat with this one. And if you have, let me tell
you, the Legend continues.

I won't ruin the surprise by letting you know what's in store,
other than to say, "Please forgive me."
 
Get 51 new workout videos here <= only 12 hours left
 
Enjoy the workouts,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer
 
PS - Yes, the HWR System comes with...
 
...a Nutrition system.
 
You'll get my Diet Revolution manual as a free bonus.
 
Save money and get your workout and diet plan here:
 
 
Sale ends tonight - NO extensions!

No comments: