Monday, November 11, 2013

HWR vs TT

Ooops. So many people don't know this.
 
I get this question a couple of times per day, so I finally set up some free videos that explain the answer better than any article ever could. The question is...
 
Q: Hey Craig, what's the difference between Home Workout Revolution (HWR) and Turbulence Training (TT)?
 
My answer:

I apologize for the confusion. 
 
1) The Turbulence Training workouts use dumbbells and bodyweight exercises in 30-minute workouts to help you burn fat and build muscle. You even get TRX and Barbell exercise options, but you do NOT need those pieces of equipment to do the program.

 

2) The HWR workouts use shorter (less than 20 minutes, and often less than 10 minutes), NO-equipment workouts for fitness and fat loss.

 
Let me know which one you like the most,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer
 
PS - 150,000 people have spoken...
 
...these workouts WORK.
 
Give them a try and then drop by my Facebook page and let me know what you think.

No comments: