Friday, July 29, 2011

Gold's Gym Workout

Great start to the days. I woke up on Eastern Standard Time, nice and early, without an alarm clock,
and still felt like I slept in. We had a later dinner at Sullivan's Steakhouse here in Austin, which wasn't
bad, but before that, I met up with other friends at Perlas Oyster and Seafood bar. I had more fun at
Perlas, and my friends really enjoyed their meals. The folks at both restaurants were really nice, but
"cooler" at Perlas. I'd go back there for sure.

Nice work everyone...today I trained at Gold's Gym in Austin, Texas at 6am. Perfect meathead
environment, and they had boxes for box jumps, a glute ham raise, and empty squat racks.

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tips from www.EarlytoRise.com:

"Recognize your highest calling as early as possible in life." – Frank McKinney

The world does not reward average people well so I will be extraordinary. – Ted Nicholas

And at the end of the day, we have to remember we have the easiest lives in the history of civilization
- better than Kings and Queens of the 18th Century. So always be thankful for what you do have,
even if it's not ALL that you want to have.

Today's www.InternetIndependence Tip:
‎"Find out what works, and then do more of it. Focus on first doing the right things, and then on doing
things right by mastering details. A few basic moves produce most results and income." - Kekich
Credo #18

Fun day planned in Austin today, and off to Miami tomorrow.

Keep pushing,

Craig Ballantyne
www.TurbulenceTrainingCertification.com

No comments: