Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Latest on sprint interval training research

No workout for me today, but I did get up at 3:30am because the dog kept bugging me. I don't know if it was because he was just excited to be home for the first time in a week or what.

So I got up, and will end up doing an extra 40 minute walk today. By the end of the day, I'll have walked the dog for about 2 hours.

Yesterday I recorded this week's TT Podcast, and it features the latest sprint interval research study, my 4 personal workouts, and a life extension nutrition tip:

=> Sprint Interval Training Research

I also posted an older interview with me about interval training vs. cardio, high reps vs low reps, and 3 simple steps to fat loss here 

=> Interval Training for Fat Loss

And today's kickbutt mindset tip:

"You either make your self miserable or you make yourself strong, either way it takes about the same effort."
Carlos Castaneda

Do the right thing today,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS 

PS - For my American friends...

...if your gym is closed on Thursday, then here's a no-equipment bodyweight solution:

=>
Bodyweight Cardio Workout

No comments: