I'm off to Washington today...but not to ask for a bailout!
Instead, I'll be there to speak to business-folks about how they can transform their bodies and lives in just 90 days or less using the Turbulence Training Lifestyle and my "Baby Step Kick-Start" methods.
I guess you could say I'll be helping them give their bodies their own bailout!
And while I'm there, I'll be doing bodyweight exercises in my hotel room and down in the hotel gym, using my new Hotel Room Workout DVD's and maybe even some "TT Bodyweight Cardio".
I'll be using my best advanced bodyweight exercises, and I wanted to share those with you...so here they are:
The Top 10 Advanced Bodyweight Exercises
(The 10 Best Beginner Exercises will come in tomorrow's email.)
1) Pull-ups (If you want to build muscle, you'll be pleasantly surprised by how hard pullups can work your chest!)
2) 1-Leg Squats (This is advanced, but you can practice by squatting back onto a bench.)
3) Spiderman Pushup (A TT classic! I know you love them!)
4) Inverted Rows (Most folks neglect their upper backs, but you won'tif you use this powerful exercise.)
5) Bulgarian Split Squats (This exercise might bring out the most "curses" directed at me from folks doing TT workouts!)
6) Chin-ups (Again, this doesn't just work your back, but your chest, biceps, and even your shoulders.)
7) Decline Push-up (You can make this harder by doing close-grip or spiderman versions.)
8] 1-Leg Stability Ball Leg Curl (Your hamstrings have to work as hard as possible in this one...great for building a better backside.)
9) Stability Ball Ab Rollout (My current favorite ab exercise.)
10) Burpees (Way better than long, slow cardio for fast results.)
If you want to see how to use those exercises in a fat burning workout, grab your copy of the Ultimate Bodyweight DVD package here:
Beginner exercises to come tomorrow,
Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
PS - Finally, we've added a Payment-Plan method for the BodyweightDVD package...
...You'll pay 3 monthly payments of only $82.33 to get all of the DVD's and Manuals, and a 1-Year Platinum TT Membership.
Grab your copy here:
(Just click on "Payment Plan" in the top right hand corner.)