Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Off Day in the Snow

Just finished 30-minute hike in the knee deep snow with ol' BallytheDog. Made for tough hiking. Poor lil' dog is tuckered. We'll do another one at 4pm. No lifting today.

Nutrition Resource:
This is still an accurate description of my day and my diet (unless I'm eating Bok Choy at the Grand Wok in Las Vegas)

=> My Daily Diet

I don't use a juicer, just a regular blender. But I found something interesting about the King of Juicing. A friend sent me this:

In Jack LaLanne's last interview he summed up his life's work, "I asked myself, How can I help people help themselves?".

And to me, this is more important than anything he said about nutrition or exercise. See if you can help someone help themselves today.

Be good,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS

PS - Today's kickbutt mindset tip:

Spend less time saying. "That won't work" and more time seriously exploring the possibilities.

No comments: