Monday, November 21, 2011

Metabolic Resistance Training Workout Feedback

Have you done any of the TT Metabolic Resistance Training workouts or the TT Metabolic Finishers program? If so, what's your feedback? Would love to hear it. Thank you. And here were the replies on Facebook:

Yann Pouplin: "Really REALLY intense...felt a litlle bit dizzy after the finisher about an hour ago."

Randy Stark: "Just finished the Metabolic Finishers program last week. Tough as hell, especially workout C! The finisher circuit seemed alot harder than treadmill intervals! Going to stick with a finisher instead of intervals for a while, see if I can lose this last bit of belly fat, while keeping diet the same."

Mike Whitfield: "Workout B of the TT MRT is the most challenging workout I've ever done. It's tough mentally and physically. Spiderman climb followed by shuttle sprints... seriously? I lost weight just reading it, which was pretty cool."

Luke Fildes: "More finishers please loved em!!:)"

You can grab the MRT package here:

- http://www.turbulencetraining.com/metabolicresistancetraining/

My Workout Today:

Practice week of new workout...where I don't train that heavy and do fewer sets. Included Depth Jumps, Hang Cleans, Sumo Deadlift, and Rack Pulls. 1-2 sets of each.

Now a bike ride to see the dentist.

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tips:
‎"I don't care how much power, brilliance or energy you have, if you don't harness it and focus it on a specific target, and hold it there you're never going to accomplish as much as your ability warrants." - Zig Ziglar

I am not judged by the number of times I fail, but by the number of times I succeed; and the number of times I succeed is in direct proportion to the
number of times I can fail and keep on trying. - Tom Hopkins

Role of Re-Invention and Resistance in your life
- http://www.earlytorise.com/2011/11/21/reinvention-in-your/

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Certified Turbulence Trainer

No comments: