As usual, I started off this morning with a big long dog walk on the East Side of Toronto. Here's how it goes:
- We first hit a small fenced in dog park
- Then make our way up to a bigger sports park (with off-leash area)
- Next up is a walk past the restaurants in the Greek neighborhood
- Then its down to the scenic Riverside Park to climb a giant hill
- And then we finally finish off with a quick stroll through the trendy area of Leslieville
But something happened today that wasn't part of a normal walk...as there was a dog attack at a bootcamp in the sports park.
It turns out that some folks let their dogs off the leash a little too freely, and this one dog started chasing another dog around the circle of bootcamp clients, and then suddenly turned on the bootcamp and started licking one poor woman's face as she was holding a plank.
Oh wait, that was MY dog. My bad. I apologize.
Seriously, I promise I won't let it happen again. That's not cool. Funny now, yes, but not cool at 7 in the morning.