Got back into Toronto about 9:30pm last night...was in Chicago for 2 days, and I flew on Porter Air out of Toronto for the first time...it was a great experience, and you just don't hear that about airlines much these days, but I give it the thumbs up.
When I got home, I made a blender drink of 1 banana, frozen strawberries, frozen blueberries, frozen spinach, walnuts, almond butter, and almond milk. Had one of those for breakfast too.
But then on Facebook we started a good conversation on how to cut out sugar in your diet...
Please share your tips.
1) Choose fruit in place of sweets.
2) Keep the sweets out of the house.
3) Put in routines to replace sweets binging (i.e. go for a walk instead, chew sugar-free gum etc.).
4) Change your mindset so that you are now, "not the kind the person that binges on sweets". Read Psycho-Cybernetics for more details on changing your mindset.
What else did I miss?
After that, I hit the gym in the AM for today's workout:
1A) push press
1B) medium grip pullups
2A) 1-arm bodyweight row
3) db rows
4) some arm exercises for fun.
It was a quick workout, requiring only 30 minutes or so.
Now for a couple of good resources:
Article #1: How to improve your chin-ups by Jason Farueggia
=> How to do more Chin-ups
Article #2: Tony Horton's 4-letter word for fat loss
Looking forward to your tips,
Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS