Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Tuesday's Bench Workout

Bench Workout

Too many people with too much to say in the gym for this workout...so the workout went longer than it should have went. Fortunately, after everyone talked my ear off, I was able to regain my focus and lift well.

I might just start wearing my Ipod headphones from now on. (I no longer wear the Ipod because I would have to crank the music to damaging levels just to drown out the gyms music).

1A) 2-Board Bench Press (3x1)
1B) Y's, T's, & Rear Delts (3x10-15)

2A) Cable Chest Press (3x8)
2B) Snatch-grip BB Row (3x12) - good improvement here.

3A) Pushups (1xMax)
3B) Face Pulls (1x10)

Click HERE for a program that is similar to my own workout routine

cb


bench workout

1 comment:

Craig Ballantyne, CTT, Certified Turbulence Trainer said...

yeah...i've opened up the comments to allow ANYONE to post...I guess that includes spammers like this dietpills guy and some other spammers i've had.

oh well...

cb