Wednesday, February 04, 2009

5 Changes for Your Life

If you want to make big changes in your life, you have to start with baby steps.

You have to make simple changes, just like Catherine Gordon did when she won the 2nd Turbulence Training Transformation Contest.

Take a few minutes to listen to this free interview with Catherine:

=> http://theelitebody.com/liveteleseminar

But make sure you listen to that interview before the weekend is over, because the interview is only available for a few days.

You'll discover how Catherine lost 14 inches, 14 pounds, and 5% fat in only 12 weeks.

But more importantly, I'd say she looks 15 years younger in her after photos! Check out her pix on that site.

Catherine started making small changes ("baby steps" I call them), slowing introducing better food and consistent workouts to her life.

I asked Catherine for her top 4 tips to burn fat and change your life, and she said...

"First, I set a specific goal, and a date to reach it.

Second, I used Craig's workouts and intervals. The one two punch of resistance and intensity finally made the difference to help me beat
a fat loss plateau.

Third, I "got it", about the importance of the right nutrition. Sensible whole foods and Eat Stop Eat made losing weight doable.

Fourth, I had support. My loving husband and son were behind me from the beginning. Add to that the unmatched support I got on the
Turbulence Training forum, and my dream of transforming my body in 12 weeks came true."

(Click here to get started with Turbulence Training:
=> http://www.TurbulenceTraining.com/GetStarted)

************

Thanks Catherine!

Again, to find out more, listen to this free interview with Catherine before the weekend is over at this link:

=> http://theelitebody.com/liveteleseminar

And start making changes in YOUR life today,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS

PS - Want to get more done everyday?

I'm sure you'll get at least one life-changing idea from this little blog post I wrote about a "day in my life". Check it out here:

=> http://tinyurl.com/The5thChange

No comments: