Thursday, December 15, 2016

Timely Advice for Television and Training

Wow. It's ugly out there in Canadialand.

Canadian days like today make me grateful I don't have a real job.


But I won't be inside watching television.

3 Reasons to Give Up Television


By Matt Furey


I gave up television for three reasons:

1. I wanted to increase personal productivity, to learn new skills, to acquire new talents, to get more done in less time. Not only has this happened, but it’s now extended into me doing more career-wise.

2. I became alarmed at the scientific information linking many diseases, including diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, sleep disorders, attention disorders, Alzheimer’s, dementia – even E.D. – to television watching.

3. I wanted to challenge myself to see if I could give something up that nearly everyone views as normal and essential. Can I live joyously without television and will my life be better without it?


Read about what you can achieve when you give up TV


Today I shoveled.

No lifting.

Tomorrow... a home workout version of deadlifts. Without the deadlifts!

Until then...

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip
Successful people do NOT do 19 things before breakfast. Watch this for the BEST morning routine

=> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAJFDicRb7k

Use your time wisely,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT

PS - Vote for out TT Contest finalists!

=> http://turbulencetrainingcontest.com/vote_1216.shtml

No comments: